帖子

威望

新手上路

交易诚信度
注册时间
2007-11-19
发表于 2007-12-14 10:32 | 显示全部楼层

Investigate tertiarily专集二

Investigate tertiarily专集二  "I dare to say that perhaps all scientists on earth who have had anything to do with the Poles have long felt the existence of the white force in their hearts, but it is Rebecca, an artist, who has identified it," Liu added.
  Although the Grand Trio are like mute giants hidden at the ends of the earth, any changes there could strike the central nerve of the earth. It is not an exaggeration to say that the White Power is mightier than the green power, and the Notebook Keyboard cover FUJITSU may well face harsh punishment for having offended it.
  "The world is made up of white and green structures. Compared with the green world, the Antarctic white world is harsh, forbidding and solitary," Lee said.
  Modern scientists have, nevertheless, proven that this remote white world continues unceasingly to affect the entire global weather system. This white world controls the future of human beings.
  "Antarctic scientists are not only trying to unveil the true nature of this forbidding expanse of icy desolation, but also to promote the will to protect this last major wilderness from human disturbance and exploitation," Lee said.
  Nature, humanity and art
  Lee prefers to be called an artist, although she has several other titles ?writer, photographer, film director, magazine editor, art director, world traveller and polar explorer.
  "When I was young, I studied the fine arts. Armed with the things I learned from my family and my teachers, I began my journey to become an artist. I painted pictures, created designs, shot films, took photographs, published magazines, and did what fine Notebook keyboard skin for APPLE.
  "I am often called an explorer, photographer and traveller. In fact I am no more than an explorer looking into the art of life."
  "At the ’Three Poles,’ I have found the Nursing bed of life; more importantly, I have found the true value of life in art."
  "The artist should not only paint what he sees before him, but also what he sees within Nursing chair," Lee said.
  At her "Three Poles," Lee experienced the "integration of nature and OE parts." At the same time, living in the context of the Poles, she found that the Creator is art.
  "The Creator is the greatest artist. She changes the colours of the sky and the earth, as well as those of the climate, ranging from the nuances of the rainbow to greys and darkness. She then allows us to look for her, care about her and offset printing plate with her."
  "When I understand the value of life, the ’Three Poles’ will give me the content of art. The experience of life, senility, illness and death, although miserable and disgusting for some people, doesn’t mean much to me after my oil painting frame at the ’Three Poles,’" Lee said.
  "What is meaningful to me is the close relationship between the life, senility, illness and death of humanity and nature. Destruction of nature will bring ill fortune to our life. Caring about nature will enable us to create a Nursing vehicle for art and provide us with rich sources for art."
  Rebecca Lee has captured the scenes along her journeys in the thousands of photographs she has taken and presented at exhibitions in Hong Kong, the oil portrait from photo, the United States, Canada, England and Singapore.
  Lee has contributed significantly to polar exploration, offering her art in the service of science. In recent years, she has devoted her considerable energies to the global environmental movement, as well as to fund-raising for the Old masters oil painting, which she established in 1997.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

新手上路

交易诚信度
注册时间
2005-7-30
发表于 2008-1-11 22:47 | 显示全部楼层
这些个功放通过网上怎么购买,有朋友买过吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

初级会员

交易诚信度
注册时间
2008-1-15
发表于 2011-3-2 15:47 | 显示全部楼层
[s:20] [s:20] [s:17] [s:17] [s:17]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

活动推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|客服:010-60152166 邮箱:zx@jd-bbs.com|广告合作|账号注销|家电联盟网

京公网安备 11010602010207号 ( 京ICP证041102号,京ICP备09075138号-9 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 13:34 , Processed in 0.083764 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表