注册时间
2011-1-6
QQ
发表于 2013-9-18 11:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册 家电论坛,众多有奖活动等你来参与!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
本帖最后由 炸弹卡车 于 2013-9-18 11:26 编辑

视频中OLLE先生首先介绍了自己的一些基本情况:他本人和家人都居住在瑞典。OLLE的父亲也一直爱好音乐和HIFI设备。OLLE深受其父影响,从18岁起,OLLE正式开始了音乐和HIFIDIY的旅程,瑞典社会环境宽松,给各人丰富的空间发展自己的爱好,因此,无论是现场音乐演奏还是HIFI设备重放,OLLE先生都积累的丰富的美学修养和技术基础。这个爱好持续至今也差不多有三十年了!
     随后OLLE先生介绍了XTZ目前的主力产品————99.36落地箱,DIVINE100.49旗舰落地,以及影院ICE低音炮系统,这些产品各位耳熟能详,在这里就不再赘述了。这次主要是通过访谈了解到XTZ的一些新的发展动向,我相信一向引领市场风向标的XTZ很快会带给我们更多惊喜的!

下面是我们对OLLE先生的访谈内容:
1 - With the growth of home theater and the decline of two-channel systems,what XTZ will do?
     随着多声道影院市场的发展和传统两声道HIFI市场的萎缩,XTZ准备如何应对这一市场变化

OLLE:
We are in develop stage one serie specially for home cinema whith focus on this feature :
-high power handling
-high efficiency
-powerful subwoofers
-Dipole rear speaker
-Flexible design options whith on wall and in wall option
<翻译>
我们正在研发一个家庭影院特别系列,它们具备以下特点:
-更大的功率承受力
-更高效率
-更强劲有力的低音炮
-偶极环绕音箱
-灵活的设计,可选择挂墙,也可以选择入墙安装

2 - Please describe the design process of XTZ's  New products.
     请您介绍一下XTZ新品研发的过程
OLLE:
Speaker we do basic design and crossover design by our self ,drivers we develop tougher whith the producer to fit our need and specification. Example in our coming Master serie we use SEAS best driver the new Excel and together whith SEAS we improve it to fit our speaker perfectly.
Electronic products and software we do the design by our self but the electronic construction and layout and software code we often use niched 3rd party company to do the development ,our network is very strong and we work whith top notch company in each nisch as Dirac Resaerch .
对于音箱,我们自己做基础设计和分频器的设计;对于喇叭,我们和生厂商一起根据我们的需求和规格要求共同开发。例如,在我们即将推出的Master系列,我们用SEAS最好的单元 – 最新的EXCEL单元,并且和SEAS一起改进它以完美搭配我们的音箱。
我们自己设计电子产品和开发其软件,但是电子结构部分、排版和软件代码方面,我们通常采用跟优质的第三方公司一起合作开发。我们的合作网络非常发达,我们通常都和一个领域的顶尖技术公司合作,比如Dirac Research软件公司。

3 - It seems you Keen to use Accuton Ceramic Cone,  some audiophie say about that the sound of XTZ is like kharma ,how do you think about it?
     看来您喜欢使用艾克顿陶瓷盆单元,有些网友认为XTZ旗舰的声音类似同样来自北欧的卡玛的声音,您是怎么看网友这个看法的
OLLE:
Kharma and other ultra high end brand use Accuton drivers so of course there is simular sound in Kharma and other that use same drivers.
卡玛和其他超高级的品牌都在用艾卡顿喇叭单元,所以自然卡玛和其他用同样单元的音箱有相似的声音。

4 - What about tube amps, some measure poorly but are very musical.
     胆机测试数据一般可是声音具有很强的音乐性,您怎么看待胆机和石机的音色
OLLE:
Its hard to general because the quality level of tube amp is very different so all from low quality to very high quality tube amps.
But as engineer I pre fare real facts and I believe that measurement system is by far is more sensitive than the ear I prefare Class A , AB or D that is better if you measure and also if I listen to this amps.
Especially the cost for tube amp is much higher if you consider especially the power output that is limited in tube amps.
But I also understand that some pre fare the "musical" sound from tube amps because its in general more warm and less "aggressive" to listen to.

这难以笼统评论,因为不同质量水平的胆机音色相差很大。
但是做为一名工程师,我喜欢真正的事实,我相信到目前为止测试工具的灵敏性远高过人耳。我究竟喜欢甲类,甲乙类,或是D类,那还得听听,测测才知道。
如果你特别考虑胆机对功率输出的限制,那么胆机的价格就会高很多。
但是我还是能理解有的人喜欢胆机播放的“音乐性”的声音,因为这类声音更柔和,没那么咄咄逼人。

5 -What kind of music do you listen to?Do you design for a particular sound?and please describe your own HIFI or AV system.
    您平时听何种音乐,请介绍您自用影音器材,您的产品设计是否追求独特的音色取向
OLLE:
I listen to all kind of music !
We design all our speaker to be neutral and whith as low coloration as possible just because this is the only sound referens known and this means it fits to all kind of music and have no speial character for some special kind of music.
In my house I have two systems and of course I use XTZ speaker as much as possible but in my cinema set up I use in wall for the rearspeakers from Canton because XTZ have no in wall for the moment.
In my office we have 4 listening room and 2 is totally designed room for optimal reproduction of sound and designed in all perspective.
For reference and comparison we have other brands equipment like Hegel ,Primare , Supra etc

我听各种各样的音乐!
我们设计的音箱都是中性的,尽量减少音染,因为这是唯一的声音参考,而且也能搭配所有的音乐种类,并不会对某种音乐添加额外的特色。
我的家里有两套系统,当然我尽量用XTZ的音箱。但是我们的影院系统用的是CANTON的入墙式环绕音箱。因为XTZ暂时还没有入墙式音箱。
我的办公室有4个听音室,有2个是完全为了优质的原音再现而设计的房间,各种情况都有考虑进去。
作为对比和参考用,我们也有其他品牌的产品,如Hegel ,Primare , Supra等。

6 - What does the future hold for XTZ.
     XTZ的未来您如何安排
OLLE:
The last two year we put lot of work to delevlope new product and at same time try to enter new markets like China and US so the result of this effort gone show in new product in end of 2013 and 2014 and this new product together whith our existing make XTZ a strong brand compare to other so I am sure the coming year gone show big growth for XTZ.

过去两年,我们花了大量工作来开发新产品,同时,我们也在尝试进入新的市场,如中国和美国。所以在2013年和2014年可以从新产品方面显示这些努力的结果。新开发的产品和XTZ现有产品将XTZ这个品牌打造的更加强大,我相信在未来的时间里,XTZ即将有更大的发展。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|客服:010-60152166 邮箱:zx@jd-bbs.com|广告合作|账号注销|家电联盟网

京公网安备 11010602010207号 ( 京ICP证041102号,京ICP备09075138号-9 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 18:36 , Processed in 0.074822 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表