帖子

威望

乞丐

交易诚信度
注册时间
2021-6-1
 楼主| 发表于 2021-10-23 06:25 | 显示全部楼层
Fidelity vs. Sound: Which Is Better?
During the recent T.H.E. Show I told several attendees that I intended to write a post comparing fidelity vs. sound. They are not the same thing. The background for this post comes from a variety of sources. I’m sure a prominent piece comes from conversations I’ve had with advocates of analog audio and vinyl LP supporters. A fellow booth partner in Munich strongly disagreed with my insistence that digital audio can deliver far greater fidelity than the than his cherished turntable. His defense of analog audio? That the resolution of vinyl LPs and analog sound is “infinite” while the resolution of CD and even high-resolution sound files is limited to 16 or 24 bits! Crazy talk to those of us that understand the technical underpinnings of digital sampling and information theory. But his misunderstanding of the subject is not surprising.
Even seasoned writers on mainstream audio websites advocate for analog systems and formats for the “intangible quality to the sound of all analog media” or “a quality of presence from all-analog media that I really don’t hear from my best digital sources; although, things are getting better all of the time”. The subjectivists and their tilt to personal preference over technology/science remains a mystery to me. If the assumed goal of high-end audio reproduction is to recreate the sound of a live musical performance, why would anyone defend an all analog system? The shortcomings of analog are well known. The lack or inability to capture real world dynamics is among the most serious. A loud rim shot fails on analog media. Unnatural dynamics compression technologies — called compressors or limiters — are used in studios and in live concerts to tame any sudden outbursts like that. But PCM digital — especially systems running with 24 or 32 — need not fear from similar loud moments. The dynamic range of a moderate PCM based digital system is orders of magnitude better then the best analog formats.
The gentleman that stopped by my AIX Records booth at the show with a bag full of vinyl LPs echoed the statements made by the journalist above. “I’ve been listening primarily to vinyl over the past couple of years because I get more emotionally involved with sound of an LP”, he told me. So I asked him whether he had any experience with real high-resolution PCM digital masters? He replied that he had initially tried some “high-res music” downloads from HDtracks and other sites but found that they lacked the same sense of depth that he got from his vinyl. He fell into the same trap as most other listeners. He hasn’t heard real hi-res music.
At that moment I asked him whether he had a Blu-ray player. As he said yes, I handed him the latest AIX Records Blu-ray sampler (the one with 72 tracks, three mixes for each track, and videos for most) and challenged him to listen to it and report back. If the tracks on that sampler lacked “emotional involvement” or “presence” or “intangible quality”, I wanted to know about it. I know they lack distortion, wow and flutter, tick, pops, and crackle. My confidence was high knowing the reports that I’ve received from others presented with the same challenge. Once you’ve heard real high-resolution audio recordings captured like I produce them, you know.
I remember driving my best friend’s 320i BMW (many years ago) for the first time after having driven automobiles made by the big three audio makers back in the early 1980s. The feeling of that BMW was unlike anything I had ever driven before. The same happens to people that hear real high-resolution audio recording from my catalog for the first time. Until you’ve experienced that level of fidelity, you simply don’t know. And the fact is most artists, recording engineers, labels, and audiophiles haven’t heard real high-resolution audio recordings. I would venture that the gentleman with the stack of vinyl LPs under his arm hasn’t heard Destani Wolf singing “Primavera”, Jamie Hanna and Jonathan McEuen sing “Lowlands”, or John Gorka singing “I Saw A Stranger With Your Hair”, which are three of the most engaging recordings I’ve recorded and released. There is more emotion and depth in these tracks than any analog record could ever dream of delivering.
Vinyl LPs and analog tapes deliver a “sound”. These analog formats are “warm”, “lush” and possess just the right combination of 2nd order distortion and other imperfections as to make them familiar and comfortable. But they lack real fidelity. Fidelity is defined as “the degree of exactness with which something is copied or reproduced”. A PCM digital recording — standard or high-resolution — does this far better than analog. The sound coming in a from a microphone can be reproduced from good speakers with full fidelity — just NOT from vinyl LPs or analog tape. PCM digital delivers fidelity and analog formats produce a cherished “sound”. Listeners — and writers — have to decide for themselves which attribute they prefer. Neither is wrong. But they can’t ultimately choose until they tried the best of both. For me fidelity wins hands down.
The banner on the right side of this band is your free ticket to some real high-resolution sound files. You can’t know unless you listen. Please give them a try. I haven’t heard back from the vinyl LP guy from last weekend but I did hear back from a couple of other attendees. Fidelity won every time for them.

北昌影音
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

乞丐

交易诚信度
注册时间
2021-6-1
 楼主| 发表于 2021-10-23 06:25 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 fishman-yyyyyyy 于 2021-10-23 06:38 编辑

原文在https://www.realhd-audio.com/?p=6187,这人是美国一个很优秀的录音师AIX博士,这文章是说他在慕尼黑音展和一个黑胶爱好者之间的讨论,题目直译是《保真度和声音哪个更好》,了解的意思应该是高保真与所谓听感哪个更好。。。。英文水平好的朋友再来斧正吧,我只能理解到这程度。。。文章大概意思是说现代数字录音更保真,也叫那黑胶爱好者去对比。。关于深层的技术问题就不讨论了,咱们都不是录音师也不参与大神打架。。。但我是下载了AIX博士的作品sample,以我听过来说,这是世界上最优秀的录音。。另外说说,展开这个话题并不是来说服谁,玩模拟的人也别喷,咱不是来洗脑的,只是来说一个事实,而讲事实最佳方法就是“事实”,以下我就提供我制作好的sample让大家去判断
丹拿新意境
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

乞丐

交易诚信度
注册时间
2021-6-1
 楼主| 发表于 2021-10-23 06:41 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 fishman-yyyyyyy 于 2021-10-23 06:44 编辑

AIX Records HD Music Sampler.jpg front.jpg
链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1Fcr2AR0O_h1DHjIy3ARwIA
提取码:17jf
以上是两张sample,因为是蓝光和dvd文件太大,我把视频压缩后保留原音轨发上百度,有心人就下载来对比听听
音联邦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

乞丐

交易诚信度
注册时间
2021-6-1
 楼主| 发表于 2021-10-23 06:46 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 fishman-yyyyyyy 于 2021-10-23 06:48 编辑

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1dpcjzVagup6yQ6tT-z_vBw
提取码:em9o

如果有朋友嫌麻烦,我把立体声24/96音轨提取为FLAC格式,普通人不看视频也能把玩了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

乞丐

交易诚信度
注册时间
2021-6-1
 楼主| 发表于 2021-10-23 08:32 来自家电论坛网手机触屏版 | 显示全部楼层
这个论坛别总是太low,360玩啥阴响李家成玩啥阴响有啥好关注的,他的东西并不是你的,放那些“春江”“五虎”手机录音又如何,嗯,你的录音技术天下无敌得了吧,而作为人更应要有更高的追求,另外说说,凡是不可证伪的讨论都没意义的,你说3/5a天下无敌也奈你不何,而我是在说可证伪的东西,问题是你得亲自动手去尝试
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

威望

版主

最佳影评奖最佳人气奖杰出贡献奖

交易诚信度
注册时间
2011-2-12
发表于 2021-10-23 08:37 来自家电论坛网手机触屏版 | 显示全部楼层
鱼人?

这篇神文让我一句话都没看懂,这是天书么?只能心授?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

乞丐

交易诚信度
注册时间
2021-6-1
 楼主| 发表于 2021-10-23 08:51 来自家电论坛网手机触屏版 | 显示全部楼层
有人连一个英文字母也不懂,居然能上ebay花5万买张“皇家芭蕾”黑椒头版,这是有没心的问题,有心会懂,没心永远不懂。。。。最后一句,关我屁事
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

5万

帖子

威望

超级会员

交易诚信度
注册时间
2005-9-10
发表于 2021-10-23 09:28 | 显示全部楼层
富达与声音:哪个更好?
在最近的T.H.E.秀中,我告诉几位与会者,我打算写一篇比较保真度与声音的帖子。它们不是一回事。这篇文章的背景来自各种来源。我敢肯定, 一篇突出的文章来自我与模拟音频和乙烯基 Lp 支持者的谈话。慕尼黑的一位同桌强烈反对我坚持数字音频比他珍视的转盘更保真。他对模拟音频的辩护?乙烯基 LPs 和模拟声音的分辨率是"无限的",而 CD 甚至高分辨率声音文件的分辨率限制在 16 或 24 位!与我们这些了解数字采样和信息理论的技术基础的人进行疯狂的交谈。但他对这个问题的误解并不奇怪。
即使是主流音频网站上经验丰富的作家也提倡模拟系统和格式,以"所有模拟媒体的声音具有无形的质量"或"来自所有模拟媒体的质量,我真的没有从我最好的数字来源听到:虽然,事情越来越好所有的时间"。主观主义者及其对个人偏好的偏爱,而不是技术/科学,对我来说仍然是个谜。如果高端音频复制的假设目标是重现现场音乐表演的声音,为什么有人会捍卫一个全模拟系统?模拟的缺点是众所周知的。缺乏或无法捕捉现实世界的动态是最严重的。模拟介质上一个响亮的边缘拍摄失败。不自然的动态压缩技术——称为压缩机或限制器——用于工作室和现场音乐会,以驯服任何类似突然爆发的突发事件。但 PCM 数字 - 特别是运行 24 或 32 的系统 - 不必害怕类似的响亮时刻。基于中等 PCM 的数字系统的动态范围比最佳模拟格式的震级要好。
那个先生在展会上带着装满乙烯基 Lps 的袋子来到我的 Aix 唱片展台, 与上述记者的声明相呼应。他告诉我,"在过去的几年里,我主要听乙烯基音乐,因为我在情感上更多地参与到LP的声音中。所以我问他,他是否对真正的高分辨率PCM数字大师有任何经验?他回答说,他最初尝试了一些"高转音乐"下载从HDtracks和其他网站,但发现他们缺乏相同的深度感,他从他的乙烯基。他和其他大多数听众一样陷入了同样的陷阱。他没听过真正的高音音乐。
那一刻,我问他是否有蓝光球员。正如他说的,我递给他最新的AIX记录蓝光采样器(一个有72个轨道,每个轨道三个混合,和视频为大多数),并要求他听它和报告回来。如果取样器上的曲目缺乏 "情感参与" 或 "存在" 或 "无形质量", 我想知道它。我知道他们缺乏失真, 哇和飘动, 滴答声, 爆裂声和爆裂声。知道我从别人那里得到的关于同样的挑战的报告,我信心十足。一旦你听到真正的高分辨率录音捕获像我制作他们,你知道。
我记得在20世纪80年代初驾驶了三大音响制造商制造的汽车后,我第一次驾驶我最好的朋友的320i宝马(许多年前)。那种宝马的感觉和我以前开过的任何东西都不一样。第一次从我的目录中听到真正的高分辨率音频录制的人也是如此。直到你经历了那种保真度,你根本不知道。事实是,大多数艺术家、录音工程师、唱片公司和发烧友都没有听过真正的高分辨率录音。我冒昧地说,那位胳膊下有一叠乙烯基LPs的绅士没有听到德斯塔尼·沃尔夫唱过《普里马维拉》,杰米·汉娜和乔纳森·麦肯唱过《低地》,或者约翰·戈尔卡唱过《我看见一个头发上的陌生人》,这是我录制和发行的三张最吸引人的唱片。这些轨道的情感和深度比任何模拟记录都可能实现的还要多。
乙烯基 LPs 和模拟磁带提供"声音"。这些模拟格式是"温暖","郁郁葱葱",并拥有正确的组合,第二顺序失真和其他缺陷,使他们熟悉和舒适。但他们缺乏真正的忠诚。富达的定义是"复制或复制某些内容的精确程度"。PCM 数字录制标准或高分辨率 - 比模拟效果好得多。来自麦克风的声音可以从完全保真的好扬声器中复制 - 只是不是从乙烯基 Lps 或模拟磁带。PCM 数字提供保真度和模拟格式,产生珍贵的"声音"。听众和作家必须自己决定自己喜欢哪个属性。两者都不是错的。但是,他们最终不能选择,直到他们尝试了最好的两者。对我来说,忠诚胜出。
这个乐队右侧的横幅是您免费购买一些真正高分辨率声音文件的门票。除非你听,否则你不可能知道。请试试。上周末我没有收到乙烯基 Lp 家伙的回音, 但我确实收到其他几个与会者的回音。富达每次都为他们赢。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

中级会员

交易诚信度
注册时间
2012-1-7
发表于 2021-10-23 09:39 | 显示全部楼层
卖唱片  追求的是销量  是大众,而不是针对非主流的hifi群体。  卖母带级别的  对于录音棚  就是卖血。

每个 音响器材   都有旗舰和中低端产品。旗舰是为了展示各个品牌的实力,而中低端产品是为了占领市场份额。

尤其是现阶段  移动便携成为主流消费,对传统听音方式市场带来巨大的冲击……

何去何从?  生存是第一性的!

我觉得  混音师拿捏的手段  是最重要的。我们每个人根据自己的器材  在模拟和数码之间 取一个平衡点  就OK了。

我个人的听音取向  偏向清丽的模拟声。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

乞丐

交易诚信度
注册时间
2021-6-1
 楼主| 发表于 2021-10-23 09:40 来自家电论坛网手机触屏版 | 显示全部楼层
实践是检验真理的唯一标准。。。我用“事实”来验证事实,有sample下载,希望听过的朋友来发言,AIX博士也希望大家听听真正的“高保真”录音
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

乞丐

交易诚信度
注册时间
2021-6-1
 楼主| 发表于 2021-10-23 09:42 来自家电论坛网手机触屏版 | 显示全部楼层
ocl 发表于 2021-10-23 09:39
卖唱片  追求的是销量  是大众,而不是针对非主流的hifi群体。  卖母带级别的  对于录音棚  就是卖血。

不是讨论你的问题,你喜欢什么是你的自由,你喜欢男人别人也管不着,你向全世界宣示没必要
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

中级会员

交易诚信度
注册时间
2012-1-7
发表于 2021-10-23 09:47 | 显示全部楼层
fishman-yyyyyyy 发表于 2021-10-23 09:42
不是讨论你的问题,你喜欢什么是你的自由,你喜欢男人别人也管不着,你向全世界宣示没必要

老头  听力下降。  只能听到6000hz以下,只能在6000hz以下找自信。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

乞丐

交易诚信度
注册时间
2021-6-1
 楼主| 发表于 2021-10-23 09:49 来自家电论坛网手机触屏版 | 显示全部楼层
再说次,这帖是讨论一个“事实”,并不是讨论某人喜欢男人或女人
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

中级会员

交易诚信度
注册时间
2012-1-7
发表于 2021-10-23 09:53 | 显示全部楼层
fishman-yyyyyyy 发表于 2021-10-23 09:49
再说次,这帖是讨论一个“事实”,并不是讨论某人喜欢男人或女人

再  申明

你解释一下  只能听到6K hz的老人,如何让别人相信他的言谈 是建立在正常听觉的基础上?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

活动推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|客服:010-60152166 邮箱:zx@jd-bbs.com|广告合作|账号注销|家电联盟网

京公网安备 11010602010207号 ( 京ICP证041102号,京ICP备09075138号-9 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 18:54 , Processed in 0.179461 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表