您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
本帖最后由 体验中心 于 2012-4-19 19:41 编辑

作为欧洲著名的音响品牌,XTZ将继续参加2012年上海音响展:

一、时间:2012年4月13日至4月15日
二、展室:3楼多功能厅2
三、活动:届时,XTZ将与家电论坛合作,举办各类试听、发奖活动,请大家关注网站的通知。

XTZ----来自北欧的新风尚

位于北欧斯堪地纳维亚半岛东麓的瑞典,以其悠久的历史,优美的自然风景,孕育出深厚的人文底蕴,历史上人才辈出,尤以近代化学家诺贝尔影响最为深远,还有葛丽泰•嘉宝,英格丽•褒曼等奥斯卡影星熠熠生辉,已然成为优雅气质的化身,现代流行音乐翘楚ABBA乐团,乐队Ace of Base等瑞典音乐的象征更是众星云集,散发出无与伦比的人文魅力,当然最令人称道的还是瑞典的制造工业,无论是沃尔沃汽车,伊莱克斯电器,或是宜家家居、利乐包等等都已来到我们身边,或多或少的以其特有的瑞典人文气息,北欧优雅格调改变影响着我们,现在同样极具瑞典品格与北欧优雅气质的XTZ(中文品牌名韵)音响,远涉重洋,带着来自瑞典的人文,来自斯堪地纳维亚的设计,来自北欧的质朴风尚,优雅的来到我们身边。
XTZ以其对声响科技的深入研究为基础,以更为人文的方式细致体察市场需求,采用来自挪威西雅士SEAS, 德国ACCUTON,丹麦ICEpower((Bang & Olufsen),丹麦Tymphany, 丹麦Peerless.的顶级喇叭单元/模组,提供毫不妥协的音质,通过网络直销模式为消费者创造最佳性价比的产品和无与伦比的震撼体验,让更多的人可以享受高品质的音响产品,集实用与典雅于一体,人文与科技于一身,重塑了你对声音的认识!

本届上海音展XTZ名韵的展房位于3楼多功能厅2,欢迎各界朋友届时莅临交流。

XTZ官方网站:
http://www.xtz.se
XTZ中文网站:
http://www.xtzhifi.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
家电论坛在上海音响展期间组织、合作的活动还包括:
※2012年上海音响展 XTZ展室的器材演示,音质优美、活动火爆
关注家电论坛微信公众号:jdbbs_com,参加家电论坛北京线下体验中心不定期举办的影音演示活动。
| 哔哩哔哩官方号 | 影音产品最新资讯 | 活动专区 |
家电论坛体验中心地址:北京市丰台区丰仪南路1号院10幢1层111号 (南区底商) (百度地图搜索“家电论坛”即可导航)  
热线电话:010-60152166
广告合作:QQ: 895456697(微信同号)、产品送测 商务合作:QQ:166163
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

1万

威望

超级版主

优秀斑竹奖

交易诚信度
注册时间
2008-9-15
QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-29 21:47 | 显示全部楼层
三、展出产品:

XTZ Divine 100.49落地箱
Divine 100.49落地箱是XTZ的旗舰级产品,采用德国Hi-End级的中高音陶瓷单元以及挪威西雅士双十吋低音单元,重工重料,箱体总重量超过140公斤。其所有设计都不计成本,同时也不受箱体容积方面的限制。以真实还原现场录音为设计准则,更加注重整体的平衡性,带来玲珑浮凸,毫无音染的真实表现力。
我们的目标是制作一款毫不妥协的落地式产品,其声音表现大气磅礴,沉稳干练。既有排山倒海的气势,也不乏华美精致的唯美气质,再现音乐本身打动人心的原始力量,足以征服最挑剔的耳朵。

XTZ Divine 100.33书架箱
    Divine 100.33是XTZ最新推出的高级音箱产品,其技术延伸自旗舰版的Divine 100.49,采用两路低音反射式结构设计,并具有广泛的应用灵活性,可以作为书架或中置音箱来使用。其中低音单元采用2只来自德国顶级喇叭厂商Accuton(艾卡顿)的7吋陶瓷单元,高音单元则为德国老牌厂商Visaton(威沙通)的1吋陶瓷高音。毫无妥协的设计带来水晶般清澈的声音,质感通透结实,仪态自然宽松,甜润可人,华贵不可方物的Hi-End之作。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

1万

威望

超级版主

优秀斑竹奖

交易诚信度
注册时间
2008-9-15
QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-29 21:47 | 显示全部楼层
XTZ 99.38 MK2落地箱
XTZ 99.38 MK2是XTZ“Top of the line”系列当中最新推出的一款升级版扬声器产品。在广受欢迎的第一代产品基础上进行了新的改进,全新的分音器设计采用了延伸自旗舰产品Divine 100.49上面的技术,可支持主动分音以及被动分音两种方式连接。并配备了挪威西雅士SEAS Excel黄金系列喇叭单元以及顶级的铝带高音,细节生动丰富。同时在声音精致、甜美的基础上,令声底更加醇厚温和,在低频的饱满程度以及控制力,定位聚焦和速度感方面均获得进一步的提升。

XTZ 99.26 MK2书架箱
99.26 MK2书架箱是在XTZ最广受好评的产品99.26书架箱基础上推出的最新升级版产品。在制作这款产品过程当中,我们对于品质的重视程度要远远高于对成本的考量。
99.26 MK2选用挪威西雅士SEAS Hi-End级的Excel黄金系列喇叭单元以及顶级的铝带高音,全新设计的分音器令其声音表现更加华美高贵,韵味十足,充满灵性与动感活力。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

精品家电推荐

交易诚信度
注册时间
2009-9-10
QQ
发表于 2012-3-30 18:09 | 显示全部楼层
HIGH END STEAL

Rewiev by Scaninavia′s leading Hifi Magazine ”Ljud &  Bild” no 5, year 2011 – speaker XTZ Divine 100.49

It′s almost tempting to call this a budget speaker, but that could cause some misunderstandings as it will cost you 4900 Euros. The explanation for this idea is that XTZ Divine offers incredibly much speaker for the money, regardless of what you compare them with. This is budget high end!

”Cheap” is subject to different interpretations in my opinion. A speaker kan cost very little so everyone can buy it, or it can be so extremely good in respect to its price tag that customers think the price they are paying is very acceptable and that the product offers an edge compared to competing ones.

Divine has clearly got the potential to make people jump when they see the price tag if they haven′t yet heard the speaker.

XTZ call this the best speaker in the world in respect to the price. We like it when manufacturers believe in their products, but going this far is could easily trigger a counter-reaction. XTZ is hardly the only ones manufacturing in China.

Heavy and solid

If you order these you′d better know a sumo wrestler, or two, to help carrying them up the stairs. They weigh in at 70 kgs a piece and come in a box not too easy to handle for one person. The design is also substancial, and it really does everything to mark it′s a high end speaker. It′s simply solid and quite elegant.

The drivers are usually what draw the most attention, and of course XTZ have invested heavily in these. It has never been possible to buy ceramic drivers from Thiel and Visaton in this price range before. Especially not together with these elegant aluminium woofers from the SEAS Excel series.

The driver setup in these speakers should guarantee a super clean reproduction along with the finest transient respons, but we are soon to know when starting to listen to some music.

Using ceramic drivers in the midrange and top end you can simply forget all cheap electronics. It will end up the wrong way with a myriad of ear fatiguing details lacking resolution. It′s expensive to be a man, and nobody buys a Ferrari and puts on cheap Chinese tyres right? I don′t think so.

Unfortunately this is something you have to live with. Super high resolution drivers, with very fine radiation patterns at that, demands quailty that you need a certain level of knowledge to handle.

Besides, it′s always a good idea to know something about acoustic products and how to match cables. The crossover filter is of course very high quality, but even the best components in the world are chanceless if the constructor doesn′t know what he′s doing. So as usual, I expect nothing until I have heard something. Obviously, the components are top class and the filter is perfectly matched to the components and cabinet. Anything else would be very surprising.

Differencies between cables?

We are generally ”cable sceptical”, but here we have reached a level where ”everything” becomes audible. You can simply find yourself in a situation where signal, speaker and even power cables can really alter the listening experience. These speakers really are that transparent.

We are still sceptical about anybody who describes differencies between cables in terms of levels and different frequencies. The fact that this is actually not true can easily be proved by a relatively simple measurement. Will a cable reduce the volume level at a certain frequency, or is there simply something wrong with it? And then there are those who claim the volume level increases in some parts of the frequency range. How on earth could that be? Is there some sort of passive amplifier circuitry inside the cable? Hardly!

What you can experience however whe the room is good enough, and you can distinguish the speaker sound from the room acoustics, which is highly unlikely you could in a regular living room, regardless how familiar you might be with it, would be that the majority of cables will cause some change in the sense of room and sound stage.

This can be experienced to some extent also at home. Connect a pair of cables you are used to, try to register the depth, focus and three dimensionality of the sound stage. Then, change to another cable for one of the channels, and have another listen. You will likely find that the sound stage has completely disintegrated. So, there is a difference between cables but none of them will make a piano or a voice to sound completely different. The differencies lye in our perception of the room abd threedimensionality.

If the sound stage becomes larger with more space between instruments and better focus, you might find the voice in the middle better enhanced. But the explanation is not that the volume hs increased,

What does the cable discussion have to do with this review then? Well, that these speakers in many ways approach a performance level where the discussion is relevant. If you have speakers for perhaps 800 – 1000 Euros placed in an ordinary living room with all its acoustic problems, the benefits from better cables are probably a complete waste. It is sufficient using cables only to transport enough current to the speakers, in other words large enough diameter.

While discussing cables, on the back side of the Divines you find more things than usual, at least in this price range. The terminal connectors are quite simple, but there are many of them, one set for passive drive and one set for active. On the panel there are also tiny links to enable you to adjust the bass- midrange and tweeter levels to your room. They are clearly marked.

Room and placement demands

Using two 10 inch woofers on each side this speaker will move a lot of air. It plays so large and heavy that it needs more air around it.

When you first see this speaker in real life you can easily understand that they are no simple task for the amplifier. The cabinet measures 130 cm high, and weighs no less than 70 kg sending out a wait-and-see sens of ”threat”. A bit like Chuck norris.

I claim these speakers need a room of at least 25 m2 to perform properly, partly due to the fact that they need to be placed some distance from the walls. If somebody buys these and place them next to the wall the entire thing is a waste.

Regardless of the rooms length and that the distance to the back wall should not be possible to divide by 2, 4, or 6, the speakers will end up quite far out in the room.

I have seen som recommendations that say 1 m from the walls, but that will turn out completely wrong if the room is 4 meters long, but much better if it is 5 meters.

There is no exact answer how far out they should be placed, it should be tried out for every particular room. You have to consider both the back wall and the side walls. The optimum thing is to reduce the number of possible standing waves, and it doesn′t hurt to use a calculator. Glenn who does our laboritory tests writes a lot about this – and believe me, it works!

In this case you should try to get the placement correct using a yardstick. If there is a one centimeter error between the right and left channel you will end up with lots of phase errors and the wrong focus, which will ruin the soundstage in three dimensions.

It should be within millimeters, and you can actually hear that the soundstage opens up completely. As usually, this sweetspot is fairly small, but is easily audible when you put your head to the neckrest and just find yourself ”there”.

There is often a discussion about playing in time when it comes to speakers. In this area XTZ Divine is completely the opposite to everyone else. The suspensions need some time to soften up. Some indicate several hundred hours, but our experience is that most of it happens during the first 24 hours. It′s also a widely spread misunderstanding that ceramic drivers, magnesium and other sophisticated materials need much longer time to bed in. It would be quite pointless to use ceramics if they were to soften up after a few hundred hours, like the membrane needs to be played in. But the suspensions even for more exotic drivers usually need some time to settle.

Solid and correct

Already from the first strophe it′s clear that these speakers are something very special in the price range. I immediately have the feeling I′m sitting in front of a pair of true high end speakers, the same kind we have had in our combined home cinema- and sound room lately.

Let′s start with the bass. It′s full grown and potent and will certainly cause problems in too small rooms. You can put plugs in the bass reflex ports to solve some of those problems, but I think it almost never works – regardless of speaker.

I find the ”drive” and entertainment factor is reduced some when plugging the ports – also in this case. The speaker doesn′t get down that much, but it becomes somewhat more ”lacy” and muffled. This would be ok if I hadn′t already heard the speaker play without the plugs. You want to bring out the most of having bought a nice hifi product for a lot of money.

The bass doesn′t only offer volume and foundation, it′s dynamic with a brilliant punch that paired with the controlled and dynamic way to play creates a good base to support the rest of the music.

It′s no use spending a lot on a fantastic midrange driver if the woofer below messes up the performance causing problems far up in the midrange.

The midrange is a 16,5 cm unit and handles frequencies from 180 hz to 2500 hz. It sounds brilliant, and serve out the sound from this speaker on a gold plate. We can talk a lot about the bass, and some about the treble as well, but this speakers supreme transparency, accuracy, purity and openness almost bring tears to my eyes.

I′m completely sure I have never heard anything like this among floor speakers in this price range, and perhaps not even if we add another few thousands of Euros. You can get a similar experience from really good stand speakers, but then you have to do without the delicious bass, and I cannot come up with one single argument to defend that.

Big speakers with advanced drivers offer the space for larger constructions and make sure that a lot of things can happen simultaniously without loosing control over the sound.

For that reason we are not merciful when playing music. They receive a good round of music, including everything we can think of in terms of orchestral recordings, over produced techno, choirs, and not the least some problematic recordings that seldom sound very good.

Let′s start with then last first:

The challenge for Divine could be to play flat between 2000 and 4000 hz, where it in contrast to many other speakers – for example B&W – is a bit precautious and perhaps even has a small dip in this range. This can potentially show itself with some recordings with a lot of energy just in the transition between midrange and tweeter drivers. The result may be quite harsh and aggressive for some speakers, regardless of what music is played. Luckily, I cannot make the speaker sound aggressive or harsh no matter what music I choose. I have to say though that the way of reproduction may be a challenge if used in rooms with much glass or other hard surfaces.

The way it categorizes the different parts of the music can cause some instruments to sound quite aggressive tonally. You just have to place yourself 4 meters away from a strng quartet to understand how much sonic energy we get rid of when listening to a system at home.

For that reason I would rather say that this speaker plays incredibly realistic, with a fantastic precision. Then it′s up to the owner to decide if any minor adjustments in the room acoustics are necessary. Probably, not too much is needed. First thing is to sort the first reflex from the floor and walls, use a carpet and some heavy curtains on the walls, and you have come a far way. The ceiling is a bit more intricate to deal with, but a couple of acoustic sheets in the same colour as the ceiling, placed correctly, is absolutely recommended. We don′t demand more than a good sound in the listening position – not even the entire listening room simultaniously.

They sound unbelievably good

When we could finally sit down with the speakers properly placed, with good electronics connected and our music selection, I immediately found reasons to declare these the best speakers I have ever heard in the price range. The experience is unbelievable. And even if there are many competitors in the price range between 4 – 10 000 Euros, there are very few, if any at all, that possess all the qualities that the Divines do. The closest competition would be speakers like Dali Helicon 800, B&W 803, Pioneer S-iEX, Canton referens 2.2, Swans 1.1 and 1.1+ and similar. They all cost 3000 – 4000 Euros more, but I claim none of them play as clean in the midrange, so loud, fresh and realisticly. If you want that you need to spend even more money!

The midrange is so fantastically transparent, dynamic, clean and realistic my jaw is dropping. The vocals from Katie Mehlua, Kate Bush, Sting, Peter Gabriel and Pavarotti are so present and realistic  

they send shivers down my spine. Especially my ”old love” Kate Bush makes me forget everything around me when she mesmerizes me with her spellbound notes.

At that, the midrange is sewn together with the treble and bass in a seemless way, and nothing sticking out. Everything is just pure bliss.

It′s like other speakers have to compete in one area at a time, and hand over the victory to Divine as soon as we start talking total impression. We have just had JBL KI2 in the listening room, and even if these can play ruthlessly loud without breaking a sweat, much louder than the Divines, the latter is so close to K2 sonically that the 20 000 Euro price difference doesn′t seem like such a wise investment if it′s pure sonic quality you are looking for.

K2 is pouring with style, but the Divines doesn′t, but there are limits for what you can get for 4900 Euros. The SEAS woofers provide a heavy foundation, and the Divines can therefore be used for home cinema without a subwoofer. Just think of setting up an installation with actively driven Divines (there are separate connection terminals for this), connected to a DSP. This offers a chance for home cinema enthusiasts to achieve something extraordinary at a decent price. The question is what to use for the center. The answer is to run the front system in phantom mode until XTZ comes up with their own center. Something they should perhaps consider?

The tweeter used in the Divines is good in the sense that it matches the sterling midrange. Some competing brands have solutions that can meet the challenge, but at an awfully much higher price.

Conclusions

I cannot say anything but the fact that I′m quite shocked – wondering what just happened. The impression of music is the same you might expect from speakers that truly cost a fortune coming from truly well renown high end brands. And here comes XTZ from Sweden, booming their way into the speaker market with a product that should really scare the hell out of the competitors.

The questions we need to ask ourselves is if the speaker is just too cheap to really draw the attention from high end buyers. Maybe they just look at the price tag and say it doesn′t fit their ”price profile” - without checking the sonic performance. For everybody else who don′t care about affectation and buy speakers because they sound good, rather than because of expensive logotyps in the front, this is really a madly good purchase.

Plus:

The midrange is fantastic!
Shockingly good at this price
Heavy and solid
Minus:

Nothing in this world at this price
<strong>中文官网:www.xtzhifi.com     英文官网:www.xtz.se   
【售后服务】180 3812 1230  徐工
【加盟合作咨询】135 3367 0573 徐经理
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

精品家电推荐

交易诚信度
注册时间
2009-9-10
QQ
发表于 2012-3-30 18:29 | 显示全部楼层
凡是在上海展会期间前来位于3楼多功能厅2 的XTZ展房前来试听交流的家电网友,

将会获得我们的皮质钥匙扣一个,先到先得。

现场也会有丰富的音乐对比试听活动及其他礼品赠送,

届时将请来北京的演奏家参与即兴演奏与录音。

并有《影音极品》杂志主编张丹先生亲自现场示范讲解,精彩不容错过。

另外现场购买XTZ产品的网友更会有特别礼包赠送。欢迎届时莅临。
【售后服务】180 3812 1230  徐工
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

新手上路

交易诚信度
注册时间
2011-4-12
QQ
发表于 2012-4-1 17:29 | 显示全部楼层
:victory:
给力啊给力
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

新手上路

交易诚信度
注册时间
2012-4-2
发表于 2012-4-2 13:39 | 显示全部楼层
西雅士的黄金单元,一定要听下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

中级会员

交易诚信度
注册时间
2006-3-13
QQ
发表于 2012-4-3 11:22 | 显示全部楼层
能送张入场券吗?[s:97]
数码照片后期处理动作合集
http://paa.go.3322.org
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

高级会员

交易诚信度
注册时间
2005-8-4
发表于 2012-4-4 00:23 | 显示全部楼层
顶一下,一定去捧场。
“标准不同 结论不同”

欢迎喜爱电声技术和hifi的朋友交流
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

精品家电推荐

交易诚信度
注册时间
2009-9-10
QQ
发表于 2012-4-9 18:03 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,
也请大家关注我们的新产品Divine 100.33,
使用了旗舰级产品Divine 100.49上所用的德国原产陶瓷中高音单元,
打造全新的高端书架箱产品。
【售后服务】180 3812 1230  徐工
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

禁止访问

交易诚信度
注册时间
2012-5-1
发表于 2012-5-3 19:51 | 显示全部楼层

好吧,就当作是我跟你有缘了来看你的帖子

好吧,就当作是我跟你有缘了来看你的帖子
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

新手上路

交易诚信度
注册时间
2012-6-15
发表于 2012-6-20 22:32 | 显示全部楼层
以后真的注意了。。。 楼主真好

购物分享 www.fenxiangbang.com   个性T恤 www.clothes-diy.com   铝合金梯子 www.360taobao.com  淘宝旗舰店大全 www.guanfang-qijiandian.net
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

初级会员

交易诚信度
注册时间
2007-3-21
发表于 2012-12-31 17:13 | 显示全部楼层
想知道最新的这个书架箱定价多少啊。谢谢。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

威望

精品家电推荐

交易诚信度
注册时间
2009-9-10
QQ
发表于 2013-1-7 15:02 | 显示全部楼层
stanwell 发表于 2012-12-31 17:13
想知道最新的这个书架箱定价多少啊。谢谢。

关于价格请联系我们公司销售人员。
0755 -2588 3455

谢谢关注
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

活动推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|客服:010-60152166 邮箱:zx@jd-bbs.com|广告合作|账号注销|家电联盟网

京公网安备 11010602010207号 ( 京ICP证041102号,京ICP备09075138号-9 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 09:09 , Processed in 0.191479 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表